Thank you for using the Ancaster Fair web entry form. There are 4 steps to post your entries online:
1. Exhibitors must purchase an exhibitor card; Adult Classes - $10.00, Junior Classes 117 & 118 (ages 10 to 21) - $5.00, must accompany their entry form. An exhibitor may enter as many articles/exhibits as they wish, but only one article per section, except in specified Livestock Classes. A Junior entering Adult and Junior classes, requires an Adult Exhibitor Card only.
2. An exhibitor winning $20.00 or over (except Junior Classes and 4-H), will have $10.00 deducted for the next year’s exhibitor card.
3. An Exhibitor Card allows the exhibitor to exhibit at the Ancaster Fair and one free admission to the current Fair.
4. All exhibitors must abide by the rules of the Ancaster Agricultural Society.
5. All exhibits must be the work of the exhibitor, and must not have been shown prior to 2016, except where specified.
6. Entry forms received by August 25th will be entered into a draw for three - $25.00 prizes!
7. Once an entry is made, an entry tag will be supplied for each article, which must be attached to the article to serve as a means of identification at the Fair.
8. Exhibitors submitting their entry forms before September 1st, 2017 will have their entry tags mailed back to them if requested. Tags will only be mailed to entrants that have paid for their exhibitor card. Completed entry tags for later entries, or those without paid exhibitor cards, will be held at the office for pickup.
9. Personal information on the entry form will be used for processing payment of prize money and mailing prize lists.
10. All entry fees are used for prize money.
11. A ten percent (10%) entry fee will be deducted from prize winnings, except in certain livestock classes and horse shows where 15% is deducted. No deductions will be taken from Junior or 4-H exhibitors. In certain classes where an entry fee has already been paid, no further deductions will be made.
EXHIBIT PLACEMENT TIMES
12. Exhibits must be placed in the Marritt Hall Complex between the hours of 2:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 20th.
13. No entries will be taken on Thursday, September 21st.
14. Marritt Hall closes at 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, Sept.24th exhibits must be picked up between 7:00 p.m. & 8:00 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 24th, by claim ticket only.
The following entries are made according to the rules and regulations of the Ancaster Agricultural Society, which I hereby accept. (A full version of the rules and regulations is available in the prizebook)